The ACC Energy Forum Group | Events
Baker Botts partners Shashank Krishna, Ali Dhanani, Michael Loesch and Sam Dibble collaborated with the ACC Energy Forum and will present to forum members on Blockchain in Energy.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, November 23 at 4:00 p.m. UAE time.
This virtual roundtable on “Blockchain Technology in the Energy Sector: A Review of Challenges and Opportunities” will provide a high-level update on the development of blockchain technologies and assets applied to energy markets, with insights into recent investment activity and regulatory developments that will shape the use of disruptive technologies by energy market participants across the industry.
More specifically, this roundtable will cover the following points:
- Introduction to blockchain technology and the basics of cryptocurrency
- Examining blockchain and crypto use cases in the energy sector
- Overview of recent corporate investment activity related to energy, blockchain and crypto
- Update on the Regulatory Landscape for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Activities
- Focus on key legal and regulatory issues to consider when using blockchain solutions for energy applications
Click here for more details and to register for this event.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS LLP
Baker Botts is an international law firm whose lawyers practice in a network of offices around the world. With our experience and knowledge of our clients’ industries, we are recognized as a leading company in the energy, technology and life sciences sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions to our clients while demonstrating an unwavering commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit www.bakerbotts.com.