SAN CARLOS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–April 19, 2022–
i-Trac™, the wearable integrated health journey and app for physical and mental well-being developed by leading experts at the forefront of long-term treatment of COVID and other chronic illnesses, is now available in the States United States and United Kingdom. The wearable device and i-Trac app can record, document and generate insights from personalized wellness data, including symptom checker, lab test results, vital signs, tracking medications, sleep, stress levels and physical exertion. Personal wellness data can be self-assessed or shared as an objective resource with healthcare professionals to facilitate personalized wellness and help people with chronic conditions.
The i-Trac™ Health Journey app (Photo: Business Wire)
Sleek, ultra-lightweight, waterproof, shockproof and with 7-day battery life, the i-Trac wearable easily integrates with the i-Trac Health Journey app for 360-degree wellness.
“i-Trac is an integrated, shareable health journey platform for people who want to more efficiently, easily, and accurately track and manage everyday mental and physical well-being,” said Bruce Patterson, MD, lead developer of i-Trac. ‘i-Trac. “It’s the first of its kind developed specifically with people suffering from long COVID and other chronic illnesses such as ME-CSF, fibromyalgia and post-Lyme disease in mind, and it offers 360 degrees to track all the components of wellness – from medications and supplements for heart rate and sleep.
Dr Patterson added: “i-Trac is a particularly welcome breakthrough for people managing health conditions who previously lacked the ability to accurately record aggregate health data that is important to physicians when they make health choices. It is also ideal for those who live independently but wish to share information with their personal care providers and for the growing number of health and wellness conscious individuals who wish to take a more proactive approach to management. of their physical and mental health. Having objective, self-reported symptom measures at your fingertips, that don’t rely on patient memories, can enable more specific, productive, and actionable conversations about their well-being. In my work, I hear “I have good days and bad days”. Having information about these days can provide answers as to why.
As people increasingly rely on peer-to-peer health information, particularly around patient symptoms and in the context of chronic disease, the wearable i-Trac™ Health Journey app and watch and Shareables” help socialize their health journey, which can help them feel more connected to a supportive community.
According to Susannah Fox, an expert in peer-to-peer health care, in harvard business review, “51% of American adults ages 18-22 say they have searched online for people with health conditions similar to their own.” This trend will continue to expand and spread to other demographic groups over time.
The summary of a recent survey of patients like me says, “It’s so helpful for patients, especially those with chronic conditions, to get support and ideas for new treatments from people with the disease they seek and treat for themselves- same.
The i-Trac™ Health Journey app:
- Allows entry of lab test results, symptoms, medications, vitamins and supplements, and mood
- Data can be shared privately with family, friends and doctors to compare and discuss, if the user chooses to share this information
- Reminder alerts for when to take prescription medications, supplements, vital signs and other important activities
- iPhone and Android compatible
- Available as part of a monthly subscription that includes community access, downloadable sharing, and a holistic system to optimize health and wellness.
- Ideal to help track symptoms of chronic diseases, long COVID, ME-CSF and post-Lyme disease
- Compatible with Apple and Android watches*
*Not all features captured on Apple or Android Watches
The i-Trac™ Wearable Health Journey:
- Tracks several vital health functions including heart rate, blood oxygen (SpO2), sleep, activity and workouts
- Allows continuous, uninterrupted tracking over longer intervals for a high degree of accuracy
- Provides 7-10 days of long-lasting battery life
- Is 5 ATM water and shock resistant
- Tracks physical activities including exercise and sports in multisport mode
- Provides up to 30 days of health data memory
- Complies with FCC and IC standards
- Coming soon: Personalize your i-Trac wristband to support organizations that support medical research and people with chronic conditions.
Additional images of the i-Trac Health Journey wearable and app are available upon request. For more information, contact: Devin Osting at [email protected]
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN MEN TELECOMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE FAMILY MEDICAL DEVICES HARDWARE CONSUMER DATA MANAGEMENT FITNESS & NUTRITION CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY MANAGED CARE GENERAL SPORTS GENERAL HEALTH SPORTS HEALTH
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 04/19/2022 14:28 / DISK: 04/19/2022 14:28