How To Use Cydia App 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about using the Cydia app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use the Cydia app. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to use Cydia app
Are you new to jailbreaking? This beginner’s guide to Cydia will get you on the right track! Cydia is something like Apple’s forbidden fruit app store because you can get all kinds of cool apps and tweaks there under the name of “Cydia packages”. This Cydia guide will explain Cydia’s user interface and features, such as installing and removing tweaks and/or themes, to give you a head start as a beginner or help you re-enter the diverse scene from jailbreaking.
Cydia is a software distribution platform, similar to the iTunes App Store. Here you can download “tweaks” designed to add functionality to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. You can also install all kinds of icon themes, wallpapers, ringtones and special apps from Cydia. Some of the Cydia packages are free while others need to be purchased. Your purchases are stored on all devices and retrieved via an authentication system.
How to use Cydia
How to install Cydia tweaks and apps
- Look for the tweak in Cydia’s search
- Tap on the tweak to install. The information page opens.
- At the top right, click Install
- On the next screen, tap Confirm
- Cydia will now download and install the package.
How to Delete Cydia Settings
- open cydia
- Tap Manage
- Tap Plans
To delete the parameter
- Tap the package you want to remove
- Tap Edit, then tap Delete
Add repositories to Cydia
- Open Cydia and tap Manage
- Tap Fonts. You will see a list of repositories
- Tap Edit in the top left, then tap Add in the top right
- Add repository URL and press Add Source
- Cydia will try to add the repository by accessing the URL
Manage Cydia Storage
- open cydia
- Tap Manage, then tap Storage
Final Words: How to Use the Cydia App
Hope you understand this article How to use the Cydia app, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.