How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV 2022
This tutorial is about installing and viewing the Apple TV app on LG Smart TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV
Apple TV app is now available on LG smart TVs from 2019. If your LG TV has webOS version 4.5 or higher, you can install Apple TV app on your TV. With the Apple TV app, you can watch all Apple Originals like See, The Morning Show, and more. Apart from that, you can also buy or rent movies from other productions. If you are using the old version of webOS, please update LG Smart TV to the latest version of webOS to get the Apple TV app. Some LG smart TVs support Airplay 2 and HomeKit for wireless streaming. Apple TV or Apple TV App or TV App is a series of media player software from Apple Inc. First of all, it is a great offer for iOS users to watch Apple TV shows and movies. It is an on-demand, ad-free, subscription-based video streaming service.
Apple TV works with a pickup and pay service. This means you can choose the content and rent or pay to watch your favorite content. The software programmed media player developed by Apple Inc. is the Apple TV application. It is an ad-free, subscription-based streaming service for watching all the movies and TV shows that Apple offers to its viewers’ electronic devices. Now approaching the Apple TV app on your smart TVs is an effortless thing. Apple TV app is not only available on Apple TV but also on all other smart TVs like Roku, Samsung Tizen. LG webOS etc. You can subscribe and enjoy any of your favorite channels on the Apple TV app.
How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and open its home screen.
- Open LG Content Store from the home screen.
- Next, click on the Search option on your screen.
- Type Apple TV in the search bar.
- Select the Apple TV app from the results and click the Install button.
- Wait for the download to finish and start the channel.
- Click here to sign up for Apple TV+.
- Install the Apple TV+ app for iPhone/iPad.
- Once installed, sign in with your Apple TV+ credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing content in the Apple TV+ app and select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and it will start showing on your Smart TV.
Final Words: How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV
Hope you understand this article How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.