How to install and configure the Weyd app on Firestick and Android TV 2022
This tutorial explains how to install and configure the Weyd application on Firestick and Android TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to install and configure the Weyd app on Firestick and Android TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to install and setup Weyd app on Firestick and Android TV
If you’re a cord cutter looking for new streaming apps, you’ve probably heard the term Weyd. We will learn how to install Weyd apk on Firestick in this article. This is a brand new app which has just been released, but it has quickly gained popularity among users. I was also looking for it when I heard the name of this software and tried to find a way to install it but couldn’t find anything. . Since this software was recently released, you won’t find any guides either, so I decided to create a full tutorial for this one. However, if you read this guide till the conclusion, you will be able to understand everything about this program, including how to download it, how it works, what are the benefits, etc. It is essential that you continue reading this article and do not skip any information, because if you do, you may not know more about this fantastic program.
How to Install the Weyd App on Firestick and Android TV
Weyd is not available on Amazon Store or Play Store due to the nature of how it works, which means we will have to download it, and for that we will use an app called Downloader. The app is available on Amazon Store and Google Play Store.
Since Downloader is available on the Google Play Store, you just need to open the app on your device and search for it. On Firestick, you can do this by using the search option.
- On the main page, hover over Search, then click Search.
- In the search bar, type Downloader and click Search.
- The app should appear as the first option. Select it and click Download.
- After downloading and installing, you will now get Open option. It is not yet necessary to open it; just go back to the home screen.
Enable installation from unknown sources
After installing Downloader, you will now need to allow your device to install third-party apps downloaded through the app.
- On your device’s home screen, go to Settings and select My Fire TV. The option is Security and restrictions on Android devices, although this may vary by manufacturer.
- Open Developer Options (skip this for Android TV).
- Enable apps from unknown sources.
- If you are using Firestick Gen, Firestick Lite or Android TV, the option will be Unknown Apps. Once you select it, you will see Downloader and then you can click on it to activate the option.
Now you can use Downloader to install apps. However, you should also consider disabling data sharing to improve your privacy if you haven’t already (aside from using a VPN). Return to the home screen, click Settings > Preferences > Privacy Settings. Now turn off “Device usage data” and more importantly “Collect app usage data”. Now you’ll prevent Amazon from collecting data about the apps you use.
Install the Downloader browser add-on (Android TV)
If you’re using Android TV, you’ll need to install the Downloader browser plugin before you can start using the app. Here’s how:
- Open Downloader and navigate to the URL section. Type browser.aftvnews.com and click Go.
- The app should now start downloading and you will be prompted to install it. Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Done.
- You will now have the option to delete the file and save space. Click Remove, then click Remove again.
Install Weyd app on Firestick
To install the Weyd application on Firestick, we will use the Downloader application that we have just installed.
- Open Downloader and navigate to the URL section. Enter the URL weyd.app/d and click OK.
- The app should now start downloading,
- You will then be prompted to install it. Click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Done.
- From there you will have the option to delete the apk to save space. Click Remove, then click Remove again to confirm.
After that, go to the apps section and you will find the new app.
How to configure the Wed app
After installing WeyApp, you should be able to scroll through the app and see various titles and their information. However, you will not be able to transmit them. For this we will have to do a few things.
- Create and add a free Weyd account
- Add Weyd Application Scraper
- Add a Real-Debrid account
From there, you should be able to stream your favorite titles in HD.
Create and add a free Weyd account
The first thing you need to do is create an account. The service offers a 7-day free trial.
- Go to https://weyd.app/account/register and create an account then confirm it.
- Log in now with your new account. In the dashboard, click Subscriptions.
- You should now see the free trial option. Click “Request Trial” and it will be activated immediately.
- Open the Weyd app and click on Settings.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Now click Connect Device.
- The app will give you a code.
- Open weyd.app/device and enter the provided code. You can also enter a name to identify the device as you can use a Weyd account on up to 5 devices. After that click on Create and the account should be added.
- You should see a success notification in the browser.
Now we can go add the scraper.
Add Weyd Application Remover
To fix the scraper.
- Open Settings from the left side panel, then scroll down and click on Scraper.
- Select the scraper source URL.
- Now type https://tinyurl.com/weydx in the text box and click OK.
- Now it should look like this.
Add a Real-Debrid account
Finally, we need to add a Real-Debrid, Premiumize or AllDebrid account.
- Under Settings, click Accounts.
- You can now select the service you want. In this guide, we will use Real-Debrid.
- Weyd will now throw a disclaimer to warn you that the app is not affiliated with the link service you are about to add. If you have IPVanish you should be fine. Just click Yes.
- You will now get a code that you can use to authenticate.
- Go to real-debrid.com/device and add the code.
- You will receive a success notification in the browser.
Final words: how to install and configure the Weyd app on Firestick and Android TV
Hope you understand this article, How to install and configure the Weyd app on Firestick and Android TV. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.