How to Insert an App into the Dock on a 2022 iPad
This tutorial is about how to insert an app into the Dock on an iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Put an App in the Dock on an iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to put an app in the Dock on an iPad
The iPad Dock gives you quick access to your recently and frequently used apps and lets you easily switch between them. With the latest versions of iOS for iPad, you can add more apps to your Dock than ever before. If you’re using the latest version of iOS, simply drag the app you want to add from your home screen to the dock. The other symbols give way to them. For older versions of iOS, long-press the app icon, then click the “Change Home Screen” option from the menu that appears.
All apps start to falter. Drag the app to the dock, which will make room for it. You can make the dock visible by slowly swiping the screen up from the bottom edge until it appears. When it appears, lift your finger. Try not to swipe up too much, otherwise “app switching” might start. And if you swipe too fast, you’ll return to the home screen.
How to add apps to the Dock
For recent versions of iOS for iPad:
- Place your finger on the app you want to move to your Dock.
- Drag it to the Dock. The Dock will make way for the application.
For older versions of iOS for iPad:
- From your home screen, navigate to the icon page containing the app you want to add to your Dock.
- Press and hold any app icon until a small menu appears.
- Click “Edit Home Screen”.
- Apps will start moving and some will show an “X” in the upper left corner. This confirms that you are in edit mode.
- Choose the app you want to add, then drag it to the Dock. The Dock will make room for the new application.
How to move apps around the dock
- From the Dock, tap the icon of the app you want to move.
- Hold it and drag it to the new position on your Dock, then release it.
Final Words: How to Put an App in the Dock on an iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Put an App in the Dock on an iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.