How to Hide MacBook Notch in a 2022 App
This tutorial explains how to hide MacBook notch in an app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Hide MacBook Notch in an App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to hide MacBook notch in an app
The inclusion of a notch on the redesigned 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros allowed Apple to shrink the display bezels and move the menu bar up around the camera body to let more screen below, but it was a controversial decision. For some users, the appearance of the notch in the middle of the menu bar is a flaw on a fantastic screen. For others, their location actively interferes with app menu items. Either way, many would rather not have it at all. Luckily, there are ways to hide the notch to varying degrees or make it compatible with app menu bars. The easiest way to make the notch essentially invisible when using a specific app is to use it in full screen mode.
If you don’t like the notch staring you in the face as you stare at the screen, there’s an app for that. While the following third-party apps don’t directly remove the notch, they do at least make its existence less obvious by forcing a black menu bar, much like macOS Monterey adds a black bezel to the top of the screen when apps are activated. . full. -screen mode, just by doing it instead, customize your chosen wallpaper, like this.
How to use full screen mode on Mac:
- Open your app on your MacBook Pro.
- Click the green full screen button in the upper left corner of the application window. You can also use the keyboard shortcut, Control + Command + F.
How to get out of full screen mode:
- Hover over the top left corner when using the app until you see the window bar.
- Click the red Exit Full Screen button. You can use the keyboard shortcut, Control + Command + F.
Libra app menu bars
You can’t hide the notch on the MacBook Pro by resizing app menu bars. However, you can make sure that the entire application menu bar is below.
To scale application menu bars:
- Navigate to the Applications folder on your MacBook Pro (2021).
- Right-click on the app you want to use.
- Click Get Info.
- Mark the scale to fit under the built-in camera housing.
- Close the information window.
- Open the app, which is now scaled.
- Repeat the steps to scale other apps.
Final Words: How to Hide MacBook Notch in an App
Hope you understand this article How to Hide MacBook Notch in an App, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.