How to Disable Video Autoplay in the ESPN 2022 App
This tutorial is about disabling autoplay videos in the ESPN app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Disable Video Autoplay in the ESPN App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to disable video autoplay in the ESPN app
We all know that the autoplay feature in media apps can be a blessing or a curse, but it might be something you don’t really appreciate. With the ESPN app, it’s pretty easy to disable this feature. This way, no videos will play while you are scrolling through the app. As we all know, autoplay feature in media apps can bring both good and bad, but you might not like it very much. Using the ESPN app, it is very easy to disable this feature. This way, you don’t need to play videos while browsing the app.
Disable Autoplay Videos in the ESPN Mobile App
You are using the installed ESPN app while using it on your mobile device and want to disable or stop video autoplay. If you don’t know how to do this, follow these steps:
- Open the ESPN app on your mobile phone
- Select the Settings option with the gear icon
- Tap the Video Settings option on the Settings page
- Go to the Autoplay Settings section and then select the Never autoplay videos option to enable this setting
- Once you’ve selected this item, confirm that you have a blue checkmark next to this option to let users know that AutoPlay is disabled.
Finally, you have successfully disabled autoplay! You won’t have to worry about extra data usage while using the app. It will also prevent games you log into later from being ruined.
How to Enable Autoplay Videos in the ESPN App
If you want to autoplay videos on ESPN using a mobile app. Here are the steps to re-enable autoplay of videos that you have stopped autoplaying.
- Tap to open the ESPN app on your mobile
- Select the Settings gear icon in the top right
- Then select the Video Settings option on the Settings page
- Go to the Autoplay settings section and select Autoplay using WiFi and data or Autoplay using WiFi only
- When you select the option, make sure you have a blue checkmark next to that option for the user to enable autoplay.
- You have successfully enabled video autoplay. You can see the auto preview of videos without touching.
How to Disable Video Autoplay on ESPN Using Web Browser on PC
Using ESPN with web browser on Desktop & Mobile or any web browser and wanting to disable video autoplay on ESPN website. here are the next steps:
- Open the ESPN website in any browser on your computer
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Select video settings from the menu
- Tap the slider from left to right next to autostart in video settings
- After that, the webpage will automatically reload and disable video autoplay on ESPN.
Final Words: How to Disable Video Autoplay in the ESPN App
Hope you understand this article How to Disable Video Autoplay in the ESPN App, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.