How to Delete Messages on Messenger App 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to delete messages on Messenger app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Delete Messages on Messenger App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete Messages on Messenger App
Facebook Messenger is easier than you think. When you delete a chat message, it is permanently deleted from your side of the chat. You can also delete entire chats without opening them first! How to delete individual messages and entire conversations on Facebook Messenger as soon as possible.
How to Delete Messages on Facebook.com
Messenger saves all your messages in your inbox until you decide to delete them yourself. You can delete individual chat messages and entire conversations to clean up your inbox. The following instructions show you how to delete messages on Facebook.com.
- Select the Messenger button in the upper right corner.
- Select See all in Messenger at the bottom of the Messenger window.
- To delete an individual chat message, select a chat in the left column to open it in the central chat window.
- Then hover over the message you want to delete. Three options appear.
- Select the three vertical dots (Plus) followed by Delete.
- Select Delete in the pop-up window to confirm.
- To delete an entire conversation, hover over any conversation in the left column and select the three horizontal dots that appear.
- Select Delete Chat from the drop-down list.
- Select Delete chat in the pop-up window to confirm.
How to Delete Messages in Messenger App
The following steps show you how to delete messages on the Messenger app for iOS or Android. They apply to both versions of the app, but the screenshots are from the iOS app.
- To delete an individual chat message, tap on the conversation to open the chat, then long press on the individual message.
- Tap Delete at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Delete for you to confirm.
- To delete an entire conversation using Messenger for Android, long-press a conversation, then tap Delete.
- To delete an entire conversation using Messenger for iOS, swipe left on a conversation, tap More, then tap Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Final Words: How to Delete Messages on Messenger App
Hope you understand this article, How to Delete Messages on Messenger App. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.