How to configure Microsoft’s phone app to connect phone to PC 2022
This tutorial is about setting up Microsoft’s phone app to connect the phone to the PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to configure Microsoft’s phone app to connect phone to PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to setup Microsoft phone app to connect phone to PC
With Microsoft’s Your Phone app, you can send and receive text messages from your phone or access all your photos right from your desktop. everyone from Samsung Side Sync to Pushbullet has offered this kind of functionality before, but having the OS manufacturer integrate them is a huge plus. Microsoft would like to have the same feature on iPhones, but Apple is tightly guarding its ecosystem. Android is much more customizable than iOS and even lets you display a different home screen for your phone.
With Your Phone, Microsoft is using this openness to create an impressive connection between the mobile and desktop worlds. Drag and drop photos from a phone to a PC window. Or send web pages from phone to PC, where they can be opened immediately or archived in Action Center for later use. You can also mirror your PC timeline on the phone, although that feature is still marked as beta, as is the best feature of all, Screen Mirroring, which mirrors your smartphone screen to a PC and lets you interact with her.
Steps to configure Microsoft Phone app to connect phone to PC
Setting up the Your Phone app can be a complicated process, but once you’re done with the setup, it’s quite easy to use This guide to share a step-by-step guide on how to set up and use the Your Phone app to synchronize data between your PC and phone . We’ll take a look.
- First, click on Windows search and search for “Your phone”. Now open the Your Phone app from the list.
- Now you need to connect your phone to your PC. To do this, choose the operating system of your smartphone. Here we have chosen ‘Android’.
- Now open Google Play Store on Android and install Your Phone Companion app.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Sign in with Microsoft” option and sign in with your Microsoft account. Be sure to sign in with the same Microsoft account you use in the Your Phone desktop app.
- Once done, you will be asked to grant some permissions. Press the “Continue” button and grant permissions.
- Now tap on the “My PC is ready” option on the mobile app.
- Once done, the phone will immediately pair with the desktop app. You can now manage your SMS, notifications, photos.
- You can navigate to Your Phone from the left panel. The right panel will display messages, photos, and notifications.
Final words: How to configure Microsoft’s phone app to connect phone to PC
Hope you understand this article How to configure Microsoft’s phone app to connect phone to PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.