Crawford County Tricks and Treats and Events
Here’s our roundup of treat times, Halloween events, and attractions across Ohio.
To add an event to our list, please email information to [email protected]
Trick or treat hours
Bucyre: 2 to 4:30 p.m. Oct.
Ridge line: 2 to 4:30 p.m. Oct.
Crestline Spooky Business Trick or Treat: 4-5:30 p.m. Oct. Costume contest at 5:15 p.m. at the Hub.
Galleon: 2 to 4:30 p.m. Oct.
New Washington: Times have not been set.
Ontario: 4-6 p.m. Oct. 29
Sulfur sources: Oct. 30 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Soup and hot dogs at the barracks.
Sandusky Top: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on October 29.
Pumpkin Dive floating pumpkin patch, 1 p.m. Oct. 15, Bucyrus Area YMCA, 1655 E. Southern Ave. Register by calling 419-562-6218. Members, $5; non-members, $10.
Linda Friend Memorial Spooktacular4-7 p.m. October 15, Aumiller Park, 500 Aumiller Park Parkway, Bucyrus.
Halloween Family Fun Night6-9 p.m. Oct. 15, Lowe-Volk Park, Crestline.
All Things Spooky trunk or treat, 2-4 p.m. Oct. 19, Trillium Event Center parking lot, 1630 E. Southern Ave. With Columbus Ghostbusters.
Char-BOO-terie Halloween workshop6-8 p.m. Oct. 20, Old 30 BBQ, 1330 E. Mansfield St. Tickets $60.
Wynford School District Fall Festival, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on October 28.
Chatfield Trunk or Treat, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Oct. 29 at the fire department. A chili dinner will be served.
Perfectly Damaged Halloween Partystarts at 9 p.m. on October 29, Crazy Fox Saloon and Speakeasy, 114 W. Mansfield St.
Trunk or treat, 1:30 p.m. Oct. 30, Tiro-Auburn Volunteer Fire Department, sponsored by Tiro-Auburn Ladies Auxiliary.
Nearby Haunted Attractions
The dead woods, haunted trails, 3550 Lyons Road, Caledonia, just off Linn Hipsher Road. Open from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. $15, cash only. The fast pass costs $20.
Haunted Path of Phobia, 1757 County Road 59, Caledonia. Open from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Admission: $20 or $35 for a skip-the-line bracelet.
Trail of Nightmares, 4135 Ohio 39, Ontario. Open from night to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
Escape from blood prison at the Ohio State Reformatory, 100 Reformatory Road, Mansfield. Open from 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays and from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sundays. Admission prices start at $35.
MB subculture122 W Rensselaer St., 567-806-5364.
Halloween spirit, 1606 Marion-Mount Gilead Road, Marion; or 601 Richland Mall, Ontario.
A sampling of seasonal events from across Buckeye State on Ohio.org.
- Chillicothe Halloween Festival, October 7-9.
- Ohio Gourd Show and Festival, October 7-9, Delaware.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo’s Trick-or-Treat Fest (October 7-30) and Columbus Zoo and Aquarium’s Boo at the Zoo (October 14-16, 21-23, and 28-30). For even more spooky fun, head to Boo at the Akron Zoo October 15-30, HallZOOween at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (October 15-16, 22-23, and 29-30), and Little Boo at the Zoo of Toledo and Aquarium on October 20 and 21.
- Oak Harbor Apple Festival, October 8-9, Oak Harbor.
- Ohio Sauerkraut Festival, Oct. 8-9, Waynesville.
- All Hollow’s Eve presented by the Ohio History Connection on Saturdays in October (October 8, 15, 22, 29).
- Autumn Festival of Leaves, October 14-16, Bainbridge.
- Grandmother’s Gatewood Fall Colors Hike, October 15. Three mile trail in Hocking Hills State Park.
- Family Halloween, October 15, Kelleys Island. Halloween celebration for adults on October 22.
- Circleville Pumpkin Show, October 19-22.
- Great Westerville Pumpkin Glow, October 19-23.
- Dayton Ballet presents The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, October 28-29.