– The Yuba-Sutter Marketplace, 1215 Colusa Avenue, Yuba City, will host a Spring Festival and Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will include a visit from the Easter Bunny, bouncy houses, face painting, balloons, food trucks, petting zoo and four age-based Easter egg hunts. For more information, visit www.shopyubasuttermarketplace.com.
– The Calvary Christian Center PLO will host an Egg-stravaganza from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 4902 Powerline Road, Olivehurst. There will be a free egg hunt – attendees are asked to bring a basket to collect the eggs – horseback rides, a bouncy house, food, music, games and a raffle. Masks and sanitizer will be available. For more information, call 763-2756 or visit the Calvary Christian Center PLO Facebook page.
– Adventure Church of Yuba City will hold an Easter Egg Hunt at Riverbend School, 301 Stewart Road, Yuba City, starting at 10 a.m. and more. For more information, call 822-9216.
– Hope Point Nazarene Church, 600 N. George Washington Boulevard, Yuba City, will hold an Easter Egg Hunt from 9-11 a.m. and more. For more information, call 530-671-1130.
– The community of Plumas Lake will hold an Easter Egg Hunt at Eufay Wood Park, located on River Oaks Boulevard at Zanes Drive in Olivehurst, beginning at 10 a.m. The event will include an Easter egg hunt, vendors, food, kids’ activities and more.
– Arbuckle Golf Course, 5918 Hillgate Road, Arbuckle, will host an Easter egg hunt from 9am. The egg hunt will be divided into three age groups: preschool and under, kindergarten through second grade, and third and fourth graders. There will also be an appearance of the Easter Bunny. For more information, call 476-2470.
– The Colusa Lions Club will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt at the Colusa County Fairgrounds, 1303 Tenth Street, Colusa, beginning at 9 a.m. Children from kindergarten to grade three can participate and prizes will be awarded in several categories. For more information, visit the Colusa Lions Club Easter Egg Hunt event page on Facebook.
– The Colusa Assembly of God Church, 1747 State Route 20, Colusa, will host an Easter egg hunt beginning at 11 a.m. There will also be a petting zoo, pony rides and a children’s maze. For more information, call 458-2585.
– The Marysville-Yuba City branch of the American Association of University Women will hold its monthly meeting at Hillcrest Catering, 210 Julie Drive, Yuba City, beginning at 10 a.m. The guest speaker will be Kate Marden, master falconer and owner of West Coast Falconry. in Browns Valley. Brunch will be provided and will include eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausages, toast, fruit salad, coffee, tea and water. Admission to the meeting is $20 at the door and reservations are required. For more information, visit https://mvyc-ca.aauw.net.
– The 102nd annual Easter Sunrise Service will be held on the Sutter Buttes. The gate on Pass Road will open at 5am and parking is limited to the first 300 vehicles. The organizers ask participants to carpool if possible. Those attending the service must stay the entire time as parking is released back and forth at the end of the service.
– The 11th Annual Easter Sunrise Service will be held at the Ellis Lake Lookout, beginning at 6:15 a.m. The event is hosted by select members of the Yuba-Sutter Ministerial Association. Most people bring their own folding chairs, but extra chairs will be available. Communion, with grape juice and bread will be served.
– The Feather River Tea Party will host a Yuba-Sutter Candidates Forum at Crossroads Community Church, 445 B Street, Yuba City. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the forum will begin at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call Larry Virga at 530-755-4409.
– The Sutter County Education Standing Committee will hold a meeting at 1160 Civic Center Boulevard, Suite A, Yuba City, from 9 a.m. For more information or to view the agenda, visit www.suttercounty.org.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
– Due to COVID-19, Overeaters Anonymous will not be meeting in person at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church until further notice. For more information, call 635-5034.
– The Sutter-Yuba Widowed Group will meet at 2 Bits Cafe, 1272 Colusa Avenue, Yuba City, beginning at 9 a.m. For more information, call Membership Chair Marlene Plaxco at 530-695-1821.
– The Live Oak Lions Club will meet at 9826 Live Oak Boulevard, Live Oak, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The club meets every Monday except Memorial Day, Labor Day and other holidays which may fall on a Monday.
– Artist’s Alchemy brings together artists and creatives of all genres on the virtual show airing on Yuba Sutter Arts’ Facebook page and YouTube channel, starting at 4 p.m. For more information, call 530-742-2787 or visit www.yubasutterarts.org.
– CONTINUED: The April 19 Building Better Partnerships meeting schedule continued until Tuesday, July 19 at 3:00 p.m. For more information, visit www.RegionalHA.org.
– The Sutter County Health and Wellness Committee will hold a meeting at 1160 Civic Center Boulevard, Suite A, Yuba City, beginning at 8:30 a.m. For more information or to view the agenda, visit www.suttercounty.org.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
– Al-Anon Twin Cities will meet from 7-8:30 p.m. at The Bride Church, 1321 Peach Tree Lane, Yuba City. For more information, call 334-6734.
– New Beginnings Codependents Anonymous will meet at 7 p.m. at Cornerstone Community Church, 700 Washington Ave., Yuba City. For more information, call 530-275-1478.
– Gamblers Anonymous will hold a weekly meeting at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 1390 Franklin Road, Room C, Yuba City, from 7-8:30 p.m. This is an “open” meeting and masks are required to attend.
– The Parents of Addicted Loved Ones Support Group will be meeting at Adventure Church of Yuba City, 876 W. Onstott Frontage Road, Yuba City, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Zoom invites are also available for those interested. For more information, call Adventure Church Yuba City at 530-822-9216.
– The Yuba City Early Risers Kiwanis Club will meet at 6:45 a.m. at Carmine’s, 229 Clark Ave., Yuba City. The club meets every Tuesday morning.
–The Good Vibrations Square Dance Club will meet at the Marysville Veterans Memorial Center, 211 17th St., Marysville from 6:30-9 p.m. Come and learn social square dancing. The group will meet every Tuesday. For more information, visit https://tinyurl.com/6y77m7u8.
–The Yuba County Republican Central Committee will meet from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Hallwood Community Church of the Nazarene, 2825 State Highway 20, Hallwood. For more information, call 777-5021.